Thursday, February 4, 2010

Who's Loma Linda?


Who the heck is Loma Linda? Well, it's not even a person - it's a place in California, actually. I'm writing from the Huesca public library, which is just about the only place I could find with an Internet connection in this (excuse me if I offend any "Oscenses") backwater provincial town!
But anyway, getting back to Loma Linda, California - I was going to ask if any of you knew what this place (Loma Linda, that is) has in common with Okinawa, Japan and Sardinia, Italy. I'm sure some of you may have guessed already. Post a comment! In the photo there's a not-so-subtle hint.
BTW, "not-so-subtle" is a compound adjective - just put "not-so-" in front of any adjective and you can create a bit of irony, which you all need at this stratospheric proficiency level!

No comments:

Post a Comment