Monday, February 15, 2010

FPIQ



It's time for FPIQ, the Famous Person IQ game! This is the first in a series of Famous People pictures I will be posting to test your gossip IQ: all of us occasionally browse through those intellectually stimulating magazines - you know, the ones with 10 times as much space for pictures as for text, so as not to make our minds work too hard. I may sound facetious, but let's face it - these publications serve a purpose. After all, it's important to know who's who, ain't it? Anyway, here it is - Famous Person #1. Answer the questions that follow:

1. Who is this guy? Hint: He's not Bon Jovi. And he's not rural.
2. What other famous person is he associated with? Why?
3. Was he famous in his own right before hooking up with this other famous person?
4. (If you don't know who this is, skip to #5). How did you know who this was?
5. Does it make you feel out of touch not to know who this famous person is?

3 comments:

  1. sorry, I ve no idea who he is. I'm out of date, but I also feel like that whenever the younters say words in class such as "poligonera" or "gafapasta" which I havent heard in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know who he is!! but if I say it the game is over so I won't say it. It's a pity that he is not famous here in Spain, the same as Chris Daughtry....
    2. He is associated with Nicole Kidman because he is married with her
    3. I'm not sure but he won a grammy the year before I think... and that's when I met him
    4. I know him because I have his last album

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't feel too out of touch, VerĂ³nica - I didn't know who he was, either. Though I don't want to place you in the same category as me (I'm getting a little long in the tooth, if you know what I mean).
    Diana, you've surprised me! I know he's not very popular in Spain. Funny thing is he's still kind of a sex symbol, even though he's pretty old - even older than me!

    ReplyDelete