Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Unmistakably American

I know what you're all thinking... wow, that is some real tacky American, old-fashioned corny music. It's also a favourite in Karaoke bars in Japan. I can't watch this without cringing, but I thought you might have a little fun with it. What's the horse's name?



See if you can make out the words to the chorus:

Oh, give me _____________, lots of _________________
Under starry skies ____________
Don't fence me in
Let me __________ through the _________ open country
That I ___________________
Don't fence me in
Let me be ____ ________________
In the evening __________________
And listen to the _______________
Of the cottonwood _______________
Send me off _______________
But I _______ you please
Don't __________ me in!

3 comments:

  1. the horse name was Trigger
    1.land
    2.land
    3.above
    4.ride
    5.wild
    6.love
    7.by my self
    8.breeze
    9.murmer
    10.trees
    11.forever
    12.ask
    13.fence

    p.s. although, instead of breeze I thought it was read, but then I looked it up and I fixed it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so you cheated! Alright, I can't scold you for doing the homework, can I?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know the meaning of scold... but thanks to word reference now I know... jejeje

    Anyway, I have the same answers and without cheating!! It was easy hehe

    ReplyDelete