Tuesday, March 9, 2010

ex hubby being nice...I think

Who says divorce always ends in bitterness? It seems, in this case at least, James Cameron has a good relationship with his ex-wife. What clues do you get from this short video? Maybe I'm wrong and it's just an act to get good press. What do you think? Post a comment. Also, answer the questions that follow in your notepad.

1. How many times has Cameron seen The Hurt Locker? What special version did he get to see, and what does this suggest about his relationship with his ex?
2. How does Cameron feel about his ex-wife after having seen the film? What role did he play in her decision to direct the film?
3. How does Cameron describe the film?
4. What does Cameron think about all the praise the film has been getting?

1 comment:

  1. you are being cinical again... hehe, kidding. Well I haven't seen the movie and I don't know his ex-wife but I don't see anything suspicious... maybe the only sentence that I can grasp something is when he says that she always knows when something is false...

    ReplyDelete