Thursday, January 14, 2010

Let's get started!

In my never-ending effort to get you all to post comments (how's that for a hint?), I came up with a little idea. Remember that fun activity we did in class one day, in which we swap papers continuously and build several dialogues simultaneously? Well, I thought we could do something similar, but here on the blog, in order to review vocabulary and have a little fun with it (and get you all posting comments!). So take out your notepads and let's get cracking! I'll start the dialogue with a comment, and you guys continue. Answer the question, and remember to ask another one to keep the dialogue going (try to keep the comments sort of short for this purpose). Here's some vocab which you could use, in case you don't have your notepads handy:

8 comments:

  1. Do you think that lyrebird video (see previous post) is a hoax?

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Off-Topic: wow! I came here after Christmas holidays and there are a lot of new things! I've been updating my blog (which you can visit hehe) and I haven't realized about this, so I'll try to answer all of them)

    As I said on the other post, I don't think it is a hoax. My question is: How many lumps do you put in your coffe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lumps of sugar, I suppose you mean. Well, none actually. I don't like my coffee sweet.
    Do you think a iPhone or a Blackberry comes in handy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes!! actually I would like to buy a blackberry

    Do you usually loose your train of thought in class?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually, sometimes I do and it's quite embarrassing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thinking of auctioning my collection Real Madrid ticket stubs. Anyone interested?

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes i want those. do you have a sporran?

    ReplyDelete
  8. No! This things should be banned! Anyway, has anyone ever had his plans thwarted?

    ReplyDelete